Description: EPGM Series
|Voltage||AC 230 V + 10%|
|Operating Tempreature||0 deg C to 50 deg C|
|Overall Dimensions||555 mm X 385 mm X 240 mm|
(Electronic Physio-Growth Monitoring System) comprising of state-of-the-art Embedded technology. with its light self-weight, ease of operating and high efficiency, its because of an ideal choice for monitoring malnutrition amongst children in Anganwadi, PHCs, NICU, and Hospitals.
- It gives the result of a child comprising of all three growth charts published by world health organization (WHO), namely Underweight, Stunning, And Wasting. It gives the Category of Underweight, Stunning and Wasting as well as shows the amount of Underweight and stunting of a child.
- It can store the data of 500 children.
- A HOST USB port can be provided by which the data of children can be copied on a Pen Drive and the same can be transferred to the computer so that authentic malnutritions status can be provided at the desired level of administration in a short time frame.
- Rs-232-C serial Port provided for connecting to the computer.
- Rechargeable battery back-up supplied with the machine.
- Computer software, "MAA" (Malnutrition Assessment and analysis) by which one can analyze the various data about growth Monitoring in tabular and graphical form. One can view information of an individual child as well as Anganwadi, place, project, block, district, and state, individually or collectively.
- It can be equipped with rechargeable battery backup by which the system can be operated for minimum 8hrs on battery.
- It is equipped with a very sturdy and large size of ABS bowl which can accommodate children aging from 0 to 72 months. (as per weight & measures rules)
- 30-key feather touch membrane keyboard with an audible indication.
- User-friendly local language keyboard, keeping in view utilization by Anganwadi workers.
- 160x32 Graphical LCD Display with back-light.
- Equipped with Real Time Clock, provides Date of each weighing.
- Portable and sturdy design.